By: Jeff Furman, PMP
– PMBOK V5-compliant
– Easy-to-read Q&A format
– MANY new PMP test tips (in easy-to-find Call-Out Boxes)
– Has a robust new chapter on Scrum Agile
– New chapters on Integration Mgmt and Stakeholder Mgmt
1) NYC Scrum – Monthly Meeting Day/Date/Time: Thursday, Feb. 19, 6:00 PM Location: Havas Worldwide, 200 Hudson Street (1 block s...
Thanks again to author / blogger / Agile Evangelist Soma Bhattacharya for interviewing me for her blog: Stepping Into PM: The Journey Continues. New ...
1. Agile NYC with the Rockefeller Foundation – Jan. 26 Day/Date/Time: Monday, Jan. 26, 5:30 Location: Pace University, 163 William Street (2...
Jeff Furman, PMP, currently teaches six project management courses for NYU’s School of Professional Studies, including PMP Prep, Basic PM, Ethics In PM, and Persuasive Presentations For PMs.
The 2nd Edition of his book, The Project Management Answer Book, was just published Dec. 1, 2014, containing MANY new PMP test tips and a robust new chapter on Scrum Agile!
He has trained more than 1,500 PMs toward their PMP and CAPM certifications. He has extensive experience managing IT projects for Fortune 100 companies in NYC, and as a corporate trainer.
Read more about Jeff here.
Copyright © 2015 JEFF FURMAN
Website & Development by Elle*Eye Design, LLC