There was a packed house yesterday at Pace University for the 9th Annual Agile Day NYC, led by Jochen Krebs and his team at Agile NYC, the group he founded 9 years ago.
1) Outstanding Opening Keynote: Caitlin Walker, Book Author, International Speaker, and Director at Clean Language Ltd. Caitlin gave an excellent, very well-received keynote on how to use Clean Language to manage Drama-Free Teams.
2) Agile Open Space:
This worked so well yesterday that it was like a commercial for Agile Open Space! Anyone who wants to lead a session in the ‘open space’ starts by writing the name of the session they want to give on a sticky.
Photo below: Showing the first volunteer yesterday jotting down her topic for the Open Space on a sticky, before putting it up on the white board for participants to choose from.
Photo below: Agile Coach & Trainer Philiy Lander (at right) leading her session yesterday on ABC (Activating Event, Belief System, Consequence).
3) Closing Keynote – “Invitation-Based Change In The New World Of Work”
Closing Keynote Speaker: Daniel Mezick
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN:
1) Agile NYC also offers seminars almost every month in Manhattan, and Agile Day NYC once-a-year.
- See @AgileNYC, #AgileNYC, @JochenKrebs
2) Upcoming Events In NYC For PMs (September)
3) Want to get your PMP?
My next 3 courses for NYU SPS — Fall Semester 2018
Photo Above: Washington Square – NYU Campus (Photo: J. Furman)
Photo Above: With 5 of my students at a PMI NYC Holiday Party (Photo by Professor Larry Mantrone, I’m 3rd from right)